Charleston Architect Symposium
Earn 3 LU/HSW CEU’s absolutely free at our semi-annual Architect Symposium on Friday, August 24, 2018. Architects and Interior Designers can enjoy presentations from informative and interesting speakers about some of the latest topics in the world of building and architecture. Also, participants will receive snacks and coffee throughout the day.
- Earn 3 CEUs FREE OF CHARGE with our fascinating classes
- Delicious catered lunch
- Shark Tank—Architect Edition returns with EVERY participating vendor providing valuable door prizes (EVERY Architect and Interior Designer will walk away with a prize!)
- Ask a Friend to Attend and you both walk away with a $25 Lowes Gift Card
Schedule for the Event:
- 11:00am: Check-in begins
- 11:30am: Hot catered lunch is served
- 11:45am-12:45pm: Seminar 1 Home Health and Aging in Place Technologies – Learn how home health technologies monitor potential health and safety issues plus in-home activities while keeping caregivers and family members informed. Presented by The Audio Warehouse
- 12:45-2:15pm—Shark Tank—Architect + Interior Designer Edition
- 2:15pm-3:15pm: Seminar 2 Tile and Stone Installation Materials and Methods-Teaches problem prevention and how to properly specify the correct tile for specific situations. Working knowledge of how tile is properly installed is just as important as the tile itself. Presented by Palmetto Tile Distributors and LATICRETE International Inc
- 3:30pm-4:30pm: Seminar 3 Building Envelope Protection Using Healthy Walls Moisture Drainage and Ventilation-Analyze the way wall systems are constructed and identify flaws that can lead to moisture failures. Establish best practices for designing and constructing a well-drained and ventilated wall system. Presented by Keene Building Products
Free Parking: At the conclusion of Seminar 3, visit the Carolina Machine Finishing booth and Rick Jackson will pay for your parking!
RSVP TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT! (Exclusive to Architects and Interior Designers only)
(843) 577-7652 or EFORBES@NEWHOMECHARLESTON.COM